Beatmaking is very common nowadays. A lot of Beatmakers can do a living out of Beatselling on websites like TuneVibe.com. To stand out it is not only very import ant for Beatmakers to use only high quality sounds but a moderate pace as well, since there is a lot of competition out there.
Most Virtual Instruments on the market today are designed for the EDM or pop music producer. Styles such as Techno, Trance and House are massively catered for by the most popular VSTs. It can be hard finding sounds suitable for Hip Hop beats. I often find myself tweaking presets for hours to get them to sound more ‘Urban’. What is really needed is a VST designed specifically for Hip Hop producers/beatmakers such as yourselves here on TuneVibe.com
It would save the producer a lot of time and keeps the workflow upright. Some producers, engineers, and designers came together to make this dream a reality.
We proudly present “Heat Up 2” by Ignite VST.
A Virtual Instrument made specifically with the Urban music producer in mind. This VST contains everything you need to create epic Hip Hop Beats. It comes with an massive 20GB Library and covers almost every sound you need to create your next hit !
Heat Up 2 includes 300 Instruments such as Arp & Sequences, bass, bells, brass, choirs, drum kits, gated instruments, hits, keys, leads, organs, pads, plucks, strings, synths, guitars, harps, vinyl sound, chimes atmospheric pads & more.
But that ́s not all. The software comes with a lot of post processing effects that help you to sculpt the sound you ́re after. The Beatmaker not only can expand the Library with new Expansion Packs but also
the user is allowed to design and save his very own Instrument presets with Heat Up 2 !
Heat Up 2 Vst is a Virtual Instrument developed to the highest of standards…
Over 2 Years went into making this Virtual instrument. The audio engine runs super smooth with low CPU usage and ultra high quality sound. The Layout has been designed to be simple to use so you can dive right into your next hit whenever you feel inspired. The most necessary controls are placed on the front panel. Deeper
sound sculpting features are placed in the LCD screen.
Envelope Controlled Filter Section with High pass & low pass filter, ADSR envelope, resonance & mix controls.
Reverb with Room size, damping, width & mix controls.
Delay with Speed, feedback, mix, sync to host tempo and ping pong mode.
Flanger Chorus with Rate, depth, pre-delay & mix control.
Master Section with Gain, pan, ADSR & LED level meter.
Keyboard with Pitch, mod wheel, mono, polyphony & portamento modes.
The Sequencer is a unique combination of step sequencer and arpeggiator with no to length control, speed & steps control.
– load/save custom sequencer presets. Heat Up 2 also comes with pre-made presets such as Arps, Mellows, Chords & more.
– built in 3 band EQ with bandwidth controls. Simple and precise EQ to further shape your sound.
– easy to access instrument browser, Accessible from any page of the main screen. The Instruments are sorted by expansion packs and categories.
– Instrument Categories and Presets can be created by the User.
Built in Gater:
– create your custom gated sounds with the built in gater and get the best out of it with features like smooth, steps and speed.
Built in Effects:
– overdrive, distortion, ring modulation, stereo enhancer, phaser, tremolo.
– the Ignite “Stereo shaker” makes your sound jump from the left speaker to the right speaker every a key gets triggered.
– layer your Instrument with FX-Layers like Vinyl, Chimes, Tape-Sound, Wind, Rain & more to give Instruments a unique Character. – – let your Pads or Strings sound more Atmospheric or give your
Instruments a Vintage touch with this unique feature.
Unique Customization: The look of Heat Up 2 can be customized wit h one of the 28 included skins, the LCD screen color can be customized seamlessly by the user.
– the user can switch between the Vector keyboard or 3D keyboard. The Vector keyboard gives much greater visual feedback.
– in-engine routing for the modulation wheel to control the filter cu
Top 5 most popular VST / VSTI plugins used in Hip-Hop industry!
If in the past analogue synthesizers were a basic tool in any studio, nowadays the situation is totally changed.
Now we have midi keyboards or other controllers with pads, and the buttons or faders can be customized and controlled via the computer using VST plugins or so-called Virtual Tools.
What is an Virtual Studio Technology (VST)?
It is a software interface that emulates audio signals of musical instruments, analogue synths sound processing or effects on sound as well as recording systems of the sound.
There are 3 types of VST Plugins
VST MIDI effects
Below we will present top 5 most popular VST / VSTi plugins among Hip-Hop Producers except Native Instruments
It is a software tool that brings different types of bass in a single extraordinary virtual instrument. The successor of the well-known Trilogy, Trilian is a tool that provides you with a completely different interface with many audio news and innovative Bass such as “Round Robin” or “Dynamic Legato” having a library of 10 times higher than its predecessor Trilogy.
In this software are used over 60 instruments of bass in 4 to 8 cords and over 30 analogue synths, among them is the well-known MOOG.
Trilian is by far the best VST plugin for bass and I recommend it with the highest confidence to use it in your audio productions of any type.
Produced by the same company SPECTRASONICS, Omnisphere remains the main flag, or the main tool of the firm. With a collection of more than 12,000 sounds and over 4,800 sound sources this VST combines a lot of synths in an extraordinary virtual instrument.
Some Omnisphere 2 features:
• new Interface with Enhanced Browsing and “Zooming” into deeper synthesis levels.
• audio Import – Use your own audio file as a soundsource in Omnisphere.
• new “Spotlight EDM” library with cutting-edge, modern sounds
• powerful New Granular Synthesis algorithm for amazing transformations.
• deeper FM/Ring Modulation capabilities for aggressive timbres
• up to 10 oscillators per patch can be either DSP synth or sample-based.
• 6 full-featured LFOs per patch, with syncing and complex wave forms.
Among prizes won by Omnisphere we remember “coveted TEC award“, “SOS Award” or “Virtual instrument of the Year 2012“.
Passing further and reaching Nexus I can say that it is the most popular and easy-to-use VST. If in the EDM or Dance genre is a must-have, in Hip-Hop the situation is nearly the same.
Many producers from the new use this VST that integrates seamlessly into almost any beat, Trap or New School.
In the Nexus library predominates aggressive electronic sounds, but integrate seamlessly into genres like Pop, Dance or EDM, this is not the best solution for sound design programmers but if you are looking for sounds full of power and movement this VST is what you’re looking for.
You will also find a series of large SoundPacks and Presets (Free/Paid) to help you in your production.
One of the most critically acclaimed mastering software. Contains all the tools you need to help you master your instrumental and among essential instruments we remember: Equalizer, Dynamics, Maximizer, Exciter, Imager, Post Equalizer, Dither, and Dynamic EQ.
Produced by Lennar Digital, Sylenth1 is a virtual analog synthesizer VSTi which has the definition of quality and performance at a higher level.
So far, only few software synths have been able to stand up to the standards of sound produced by the classic hardware synths, Sylenth1 being one of them.
It is very important to know that this synth was built from a producer’s point of view, and the graphic interface provides the highest level of usage, so that you can unleash your full creativity in the field of sound design, another advantage is that it uses a minimum of resources.